Thursday, September 10, 2026

Free GUI: Realm of Usage

 All Posts Tagged: Free GUI  

Recapping the intended uses of Free GUI is in order, including some elaboration on its relationship to the potential rise of AI development.

I wrote a post about a term I use: "Realm of Usage" or "Usage Realm." (Not sure how, but it got deleted.) This will help a little in describing these ideas.

Some Personal Perspective

I never thought AI development would become a thing, and any ideas that I ever had that were similar to Free GUI's were always about how it would work in contrast to typical development - not in contrast to AI development - mainly about

  • some immediate conveniences
  • extensive configuration options
  • learning more complex operations as you use the system
  • low-key community growth and sharing
  • gradual systemic improvement

So that explains a lot.

It was simply never intended to address AI, but then again, I would actually have no problem if it ever managed to serve as some kind of alternative to AI in one form or another. In any case, that idea does not effect Free GUI's conception.






No comments: